Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Happy Independence Day

Hey everyone, happy 4th! I took this picture on Sunday night, which is when the Dayton fireworks were. One of my thoughts about this summer was that I might end up with nothing to do and feel lonely on the 4th. Well... last night I went to a 21st birthday party for one of the guys I play ultimate with. Today I went "Cabrewing," a canoe trip on which some people bring beer. It started pouring rain towards the end, which made it quite an adventure. I also could have hung out with friends from a Bible study I'm in. Later today we may go see the fireworks in Centerville (a nearby town), but for now I'm going to get a little r & r.

1 comment:

Wendijoan said...

Nice picture! We didn't have nearly so nice a view as we sat on the east side of the Fox River, pretty far south of the fireworks site. But we had a very nice picnic at Hartman's with lots of good friends earlier and it was just fun to walk downtown and be out on a beautiful evening.