Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Pictures

Well I haven't blogged in a while so here's some pictures from around the Gospel Mission:
The house we cleaned up: Before and

After


A sideways picture of Mike, the king of the kitchen



Marigold, a semi-offical mission cat



A few guys digging a post hole. Jackie and Jeremy are the two young men there. They are paid by the city to help out and their work ethic is rather lacking, so pray for them.

By my account I just broke the 60 hour mark working there. Today I got to climb around on scaffolding scraping in preparation for painting. It continues to be a blessing to me to be able to help out there and be a part of God's ministry to the poor in Dayton.

I now have less than two weeks left here so it seems like I should have a significant closing thought or two, but I don't (yet).

KTHXBIE

No comments: