Saturday, July 7, 2007

I'm an Uncle

As of 7:00 am Friday morning, Christian Knauss has arrived. He got a steroid shot about six weeks ago because there was a possibility of premature birth, so he's already quite developed as you can see from the picture.On a more serious note, his arrival is a reminder that I'm getting older. You know all the family reunion pictures from when I was little? Okay, so maybe you don't. Work with me! Soon I'm going to be the uncle in those pictures instead of one of the little kids (Hopefully the cool, fun uncle, or one of two cool, fun uncles :). Life moves on, and here is another step away from being a kid and towards being an adult.

3 comments:

Zach said...

Just a few things:
Your a year older then me, your not that old.

Thats a really cool picture.

Growing up has challenges, but those are the things that make old people wise, so in the end isn't it worth it?

«Pe†er» said...

Oh yeah, absolutely it's worth it. I wasn't saying that it's a bad thing, just that it's happening :D.

Unknown said...

If you want to be a cool uncle you will have to settle for one of two cool uncles. :)