Thursday, October 18, 2007

Being A Senior

Tomorrow is UW-Platteville's "Fall Break." Which means we get Friday off of classes. I only have one class on Friday, but all 52 minutes of it are canceled and so I'm home tonight. At the Quik Mart in Platteville we stopped for gas and I saw a friend of mine. I said something about how that's a sign that I'm a senior-I run into friends at the gas station on my way out of town. Just as I finished vocalizing that thought, a car filled with 3-4 other people I know showed up. And before I made it in and out of the gas station (to procure a mountain dew slushy) I ran into two other people I know. I like people and I know a lot of people, and that makes me happy :D

Life is crazy but good.

2 comments:

Zach said...

'Life is crazy but good.' As I sit up late at night, I can't help but think those exact words.

Unknown said...

Crazy but good.... oh how often that just sums it up...
When isn't life at least a little bit crazy anyway?