Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Things are Happening

I have to get up at six tomorrow morning, so I have to make this quick, but I need to at least cover a couple things that have been happening that maybe I'll expand on later.

A few days ago BP and Zach were going through the drawers in the kitchen (add more here later)

Last night Zach, BP, Megan, Hannah, and myself made a Walmart run for food and other household items. When we got home we realized that we had to clean out the freezer to make room for our food. That led to the Refrigerator as well. An hour and a half later, we had discarded an incredible number of ancient and inedible items including multiple containers of salsa and ketchup, artichoke hearts, and some meat that was dated April.... of 2004. That meat was placed in our freezer before I graduated from high school. I have some sweet pictures that I'll post later.

Tonight Zach and Hannah went to town on the rest of the kitchen, even down to scrubbing the floor with whatever weapons of cleanliness that they could locate. BP tackled the basement and I took on some miscellaneous sweeping jobs. Mega was MIA.

No comments: