Thursday, August 30, 2007

Back in P-Vegas, baby!

Being a Senior is pretty cool. I'm recognizing people all over the place, especially since most underclassmen haven't arrived yet.

1. Four people at the grocery store
2. Guy at the career center desk
3. Guy at the library desk
4. Guy at the computer lab help desk
5. Bunch of people while wandering around campus.

Tuesday when I went to Otts I ended up talking to our lab manager and one of the EP professors about my summer for close to an hour.

Life is crazy at the house I'm living in this year because the three guys who lived there last year are still in the process of moving out and me and my two roommates are moving in, so stuff is everywhere. It is wonderful to be back in the midst of old friends though. I don't have internet at the house yet, but hopefully it will be set up on Friday.

No comments: