Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Is this the end?

Well, I've been home now for just over a week, so I guess I can't keep blogging under this title. Although UD is still around and I am still producing thoughts, these thoughts are not emanating from UD anymore, so I'm going to have to either stop blogging or change the name of the blog. Thank you all for reading and the feedback you've given.

Today I met with Kori Cherney, my IV staff worker, to continue planning small group goodness for the fall semester. The time we spent went really well. My excitement (if that is an appropriate word) for the coming semester continues to grow.

I also went through my mail today and discovered that last June the bank changed my savings account terms and has been charging me $4.00 a month for having a low balance for over a year. Two lessons can be learned I suppose.

1. There is a reason to open all those blasted mailings from the bank, they will occasionally have important information.

2. Don't let little mistakes bother you. Do your best to prevent them, but don't spend the rest of the day beating yourself up about it.


And lastly today, an example of clever wordsmithing from The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy.

"Aurther Dent woke up and instantly regretted it."

I'd like to think that I'll change the name of my blog and keep going as my life continues, but I can't say for sure, so check back every now and then if you feel like it, the web address won't change.

No comments: