Sunday, September 16, 2007

I has cell phone (and other stories)

Well I discovered that I and my roommates could save a large quantity of money by changing our internet service to being just internet and no land line phone. Thusly, I was forced into getting a cell phone (tear). I was able to join the Cherney's family plan, so it's a bit cheaper than other national plans and a lot more minutes per month. It would be even cheaper if I could find another person who needs a phone though (hint hint).

I've decided that the book of Psalms is pretty much amazing. My latest rediscovery is Psalm 62, another one of those "safe feeling" Psalms.

This semester is a bit different than others. I'm crazy busy Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, but I only have one class on Friday. So by 2pm on Thursday, I feel like my weekend has practically started. It good for time to get things done, go disc golfing, take a nap, and other random stuff, but a feeling of impending doom rises on Sunday night.

I changed the title on my blog because I got tired of the old one, but I still haven't thought of anything good so I just did my best to be clever.

I went to see Stardust this afternoon with a new friend and an old one. I didn't expect much, so I enjoyed it quite a bit :). It turned out to be pretty clever and entertaining at bits and the guy got the girl in the end. So aside from the expected crudeness (light for a PG-13 movie, actually), it is a pretty decent film.

My modification of my project from last semester is almost done. I spent a couple hours on Friday soldering and the code is almost done. Just a few minor changes and get the timing down so the clock keeps good time and I'll be all set.

I've had my phone for three days now and I've talked on it for just over 2.5 hours already--glad I didn't get a prepaid phone.

Sorry if you were expecting something deep tonight, I'm too tired to think about anything very hard, I was working on advertising for Cross Training (InterVarsity Fall Conference), so my brain is shot now.

1 comment:

Blake said...

How much cheaper? (hint hint)